PayPal is a U.S. based payment and merchant service. This service replaces traditional paper transactions and works entirely on the Internet. For a fee, it offers a convenience that makes it easier to transfer funds from the comfort of a home and/or home office environment. PayPal is accepted by some of the largest companies world wide and is used by individuals to purchase, send and even receive funds. PayPal is accepted world wide and is provided in many different languages.
How To Login
Step 1 – Go to any browser and type in PayPal.com
Step 3 – Click “log in” to go to your account page
Forgot Password – In the same box you would log in with
- Click the link that says “forgot password“
- Enter your account email address
- To provide human verification, place the characters in the blue box into the “enter the code” box
- Click Continue and you will be prompted through creating a new password.
- If you’ve forgotten your account email address, that may be recovered in the “Forgot your email address link
If you would like to send or receive money using paypal mobile service, simply download an app that is compatible with your device, set up, enter your ID and password and use your Paypal service right away.
PayPal currently provides apps for the following mobile devices:
Once downloaded to one of the supported devices, enter an email address and password to enter the PayPal site for sending/receiving funds, shopping and more.
How To Register
Step 1 – Go to any browser and go to PayPal.com
Step 2 – Once you’ve reached the homepage you simply go to the top right of the page and click the “sign up” button
Step 3 – Select an account that will suit your particular needs click the bubble beside your selection – click “continue
Step 4 – Choose from the drop down box, the country in which you’re located from the list then provide the following:
- Email address (this will also be your login ID)
- Create your password
- Confirm your password
- For human verification, type the characters that are located in the biue box, into the “code” box
Once you click “continue” in this area you will be prompted through the remainder of your sign up process. Complete all fields presented. Once completed and you agree to the terms, you will have to verify your account. The steps to do so will be emailed to the email address you provide. This will complete your PayPal registration.