ADP Payroll Portal Employee Login is an employee portal that will allow employees to go into the portal and make changes on their own without having to sit in line at the human resources office. One would be able to perform functions like viewing pay statements,setting up their own direct deposit, manage a retirement account, update contact information, change benefits information. An employee would also be able to record life change information iel; moving, marriage, birth of a child that now needs benefits coverage and much more. An employee would also be able to use online tools to manage various accounts and even use payroll calculators. Any of these functions are available online or on a mobile device.
How To Login
Step 1 – From any browser go to http://www.adp.com/logins/adp-portal.aspx
Step 2 – Once you are inside of the ADP User Logins page you will scroll down immediately under the “Login” paragraph to click on the “Employee Login ” button. You will arrive to a page with several options available
Step 3 – At the top of the box of links, you will click the “user login” link. This will take you to the Authentication area. You will then enter your User Name and Password then click “Log In” button. This will lead you to your private area where you will be able to implement or make any necessary changes.
Forgot Password – If you’ve forgotten your password you would go back to the “sign in page, in the same place where you saw the links, click the “Forgot your password” – Once you’ve arrived there will be 5 steps to resetting your Password
- Enter your User ID – You will be prompted privately through steps 2 through 5 as follows:
- Select Reset Method
- Verify your information
- Reset Password
- Confirm – At this point you will reset your password and will confirm that this is the password that you had intended
If you would like to login to your account from a mobile device, it will require that you download an app for one of the supported ADP devices. You will then be able to login with your user name and password from your device and use your account.
The current apps that are supported by ADP are as follows:
One the download of the app to a supported device is complete you may then enter your username and password to login. You will then be able to work within the ADP Employee Portal Login area to attend to your needs.
How To Enroll
If you’re interested in seeing all of the tools and options available go to Contact ADP to speak with a representative by:
Step 1 – First going to http://www.adp.com/logins/adp-portal.aspx
Step 2 – Go to the “contact us” tab at the top right side of the page and click the tab. Oncve you arrive at the contact us page, you will have options as to how you will be able to contact ADP for more information.
Step 3 – Fill out the form “Schedule a Sales Consultation” and provide the following:
- Company name
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Zip Code for service
- Approximate number of employees
- Are you a current client (click the appropriate bubble)
- Service area you are interested in (use the drop down box to answer)
- If you have questions or comments, enter this information into the text box provided- this is optional
- You would then click the “contact sales” button and your form will be presented to a representative for review
- They will then contact you as soon as possible to discuss possibilities
- You may also use any of the telephone numbers available on the page to call
- You also have the option of clicking the “chat” button to speak with a live agent online